Hiking on Adriatic islands
Steep rocky terrain are ideal for hiking and wlking.. In spring and autumn is a shame to stay in the city . Go to the mountains and discover the magic of recreational hiking. The Adriatic islands will give you special kind of hiking experience. Grab some food and drink and have some fun and you can wait for down on the beautifull adriatic hights...
Osoršćica mountain, Lošinj island
- stretches along the northern part of the island, from the places Ćunski to Osor, a distance of 20 kilometers.
Punta Križa trail, Cres island
- walking and hiking trailis located on the southernmost part of the island of Cres
Dolphins trail, Lošinj island
- Dolphins trail is a walking trail that passes the southern parts of the island and connects its two shores, western and eastern. It is called dolphins trail for a very simple reason, here you have the best opportunity to see the playful dolphins along the way.
Vid gora, Brač island-
Hike to the highest peak of all Adriatic islands, Vidova Gora, 778m above sea level.
Bypass Krk, Krk island
- circular route that links all marked island's hiking trails.
Premužić trail No. 1, Rab island
- 8 kilometers long and extends along the ridge of the island, from the camp in Lopar to the Matići village. Part of this route is sunny, while the other part passes through the forest. It is necessary to ensure a sufficient amount of water and food during walking, because there are no opportunities for refreshment along the way.
Vis - Kut - Zlo Polje - Stončica, Vis island
- just one of the many marked trails of the island of Vis.